Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New Car Lemon Law Part-2

If you experience problems, you must report them to the manufacturer or authorized dealer who must correct them free of charge. If the same problem cannot be repaired after four or more attempts, or if the car is out of service for 30 or more days, you may be entitled to a new car or refund. Refunds are for the purchase price, and license and registration fees, minus a mileage allowance if mileage on the car is over 12,000 miles. Again, check your state for your exact protection plan.